Dr Elizabeth Adesugba
Biography and Scope of Practice
Dr Elizabeth Adesugba is a highly qualified Audiologist with over 14 years’ experience in private and
NHS audiological care.
Dr Adesugba has particular interests in hearing aid fittings, vestibular / balance disorder and tinnitus
management. She provides the latest technology assessment and treatment strategies in hearing and
She trained at the Royal National Throat and Ear Hospital (RNTNE) and with further study at Nova
Southeastern University Florida to obtain a clinical doctorate in Audiology.
Dr Adesugba has worked in a number of private and NHS departments including the Cromwell
Hospital, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS trusts over the years and founded her private audiology
practice, Jovon Hearing Limited, in 2009.
She serves as an expert witness in audiology and lectures at Middlesex university teaching topics such
as Anatomy and Physiology, Audiology and NHS Professions. She is also a council member of the
British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA) where she serves on the Professional
Standards Committee and also the Delivery Committee.
Scope of Practice
- Hearing tests, Hearing Aid Fittings, Counselling on Hearing Issues and Routine Audiological Duties
- Vestibular/Balance Assessments and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus Assessments and Tinnitus Management
- Hearing Protection including Earplugs for swimming, sleeping, musicians and people exposed to loud noises.
- Removal of Ear Wax, Wax-related issues including micro suction and advice on wax-related issues.
Tel:07535502085 | 01234 247414